The St. Augustin Church was built in 1285 and renovated in the 15th century by Michelozzo in a late Gothic/early Renaissance style. Situated on a staircase with a 18th century balustrade has a facade divided into four oorders. The two lower levels (1430-1440) are the work of the floentine Michelozzo, while the upper levels are from a later era. The internal has been rebuilt at the end of the 18th century but, above the main altar, still conserve a wooden Cricifix (1533), work of Antonio da Sangallo the Elder.